4589 Hanifan Lane
Powder Springs, GA 30373
Objective Seeking an Entry Level Web Developer position in a reputed company where I can use my educational background to develop my skills.
B.S. in Computer Science, 2010
Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL
GPA Score 3.85/ 4.0
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of Windows, Vista, Linux, UNIX and Mac Operating System.
- Proficiency with macromedia Dreamweaver and Microsoft Office.
- Solid knowledge of XML integration.
- Well-versed with database design and SQL using MySQL and MS Access.
Vertive, Austin, TX
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Developed client and server database-applications.
- Developed and maintained HTML/CSS templates.
- Developed dynamic and online e-commerce applications.
- Constructed the layout of a website.
Leonard Pool Memorial Prize.