47 North Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Objective Looking for an interesting and challenging role as an Entry Level QA Tester in your esteemed organization.
B.S. in Information Technology, 2010
Oakwood University, Huntsville, AL
GPA Score: 3.6
- Sound knowledge in test automation.
- In-depth knowledge of testing tools: win runner and load runner.
- Solid knowledge in Automation tool QTP 9.2.
- Profound knowledge of user interface testing and regression testing.
- Extended ability to manage automation infrastructure and architecture.
- Wide knowledge of software QA tasks such as writing test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
Verizon Wireless, Alpharetta, GA
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Maintained and updated automation test databases.
- Planned, coordinated and implemented automation testing projects.
- Created and maintained automated Functional and GUI based tests.
- Executed and validated test cases based upon system requirements.
- Developed test scripts for manual testing of applications.
The Dean’s’ List.
Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA).
Certified Software Test Engineer (CSTE).