1484 Elk Creek Road
Lithonia, GA 30058
Objective In quest of a challenging position as an Entry Level Psychologist where I can improve my skills and knowledge.
B.S. in Psychology, 2010
Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
GPA Score 4.00 on a 4.0 scale
- Substantial understanding of autism.
- Profound knowledge of human mind and human behavior.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Sound knowledge of crisis intervention techniques.
- Extended ability to evaluate client’s needs, abilities and behavior.
- Immense ability to maintain emotional stability to cope with human suffering and emergencies.
Pitt County Memorial Hospital – Greenville, NC
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Diagnosed and evaluated mental and emotional disorders of clients.
- Implemented behavior modification programs.
- Conducted psychometric tests and direct observation of behavior.
- Investigated emotional, physical, cognitive and social aspects of human behavior.