4877 Tibbs Avenue
Stockett Sand Coulee, MT 59480
Objective To obtain a career position as an Entry Level Clerk that will enable me to fully use my skills and knowledge.
B.S. in Commerce and Business Administration, 2010
Everest College, Hayward, CA
GPA Score 3.9 on a 4.0 scale
- Excellent typing and computer skills.
- Proficient at clerical office work.
- Solid time management skills.
- Sound knowledge in office administration.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power point and Internet.
American Eagle – Columbus, OH
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Answered telephone calls, email and used fax machine.
- Maintained records and database.
- Maintained general filing system.
- Responsible for clerical duties such as filing, typing, data entry and photocopying.
The Sterling Award
Business Administration Certification