2809 Maxwell Farm Road
Chico, CA 95928
Objective Looking for an interesting and challenging role as an Entry Level Biologist in your esteemed organization.
B.S. in Biology, 2010
University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
GPA Score 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
- Substantial understanding of plant pathology.
- Wide knowledge of living organisms.
- Broad knowledge of organic chemistry.
- Immense ability to identify types of bacteria.
- Sound knowledge of advanced cellular biology, advanced molecular biology and advanced microbiology.
- Familiar with GMP PROCESSES, PCR, DNA PCR, HPLC and Sterilization techniques.
Pioneer Hi-Bred Production LP, Iowa, IA
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Conducted and reported laboratory experiments.
- Performed agricultural testing.
- Developed solutions to human health problems and improved the natural environment.
- Developed new drugs, treatments and medical diagnostic tests.
Biological Sciences Silver Medallion
Microbiology & Chemistry Laboratory Certification
Certification in Molecular Pathology