2666 Jarvis Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
Objective Looking for the greatest opportunity to work as an Entry Level Analyst where I can apply my education, training, knowledge and skills.
B.S. in Finance, 2010
Emory University, Atlanta, GA
GPA Score 3.65
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Wide knowledge of market research and analysis.
- Sound knowledge of business analysis fundamentals.
- Familiar with financial modeling concepts.
- Strong time management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access.
Accountemps, Rutherford, NJ
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Prepared various reports about the market condition.
- Created and maintained complex financial models.
- Consolidated and analyzed income statement forecasts and budgets.
- Analyzed financial reports and entered information into the house system.
The Sovereign Award.