1892 Eagles Nest Drive
Yuba City, CA 95991
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to maximize my training and experiences as a Wiring Harness Design Engineer to help increase sales and enhance the growth of the company.
Wiring Harness Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Northrop Grumman, Yuba City, CA
- Evaluated electrical Interface Control Documents.
- Formulated electrical system for heavy duty truck.
- Assisted CAD designers as well as established wiring harness.
- Managed system wiring diagrams, wiring diagram layouts, harness assembly integration and wiring modifications.
Wiring Harness Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Vayu, Yuba City, CA
- Handled electrical wiring systems and designs development.
- Managed customer requirements.
- Supervised progress tracking and reporting for projects.
- Administered Capital Harness Modeling work.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in wiring harness designing
- Extensive practicality in electrical wiring installations and harness design
- Deep knowledge of Wiring Harnesses of electrical power, signal distribution and separation
- Wide knowledge of electrical harness design practices and the development process.
- Profound knowledge of Catia v5, 3D modeling, LEAN and Six Sigma
- Familiarity with Design FMEAs, APQP and PPAP activities
- Ability to formulate wiring harness designs
- Ability to choose environmentally compatible materials
- Superior time management skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Salem College, Winston-Salem, NC