320 Hiney Road
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Job Objective Seeking position as Windows Server Engineer in reputed organization where my skills can be improved.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in providing Windows server support
- Profound knowledge of SQL server database structures and MS Sharepoint services along with Windows 2000 and 2003 Server
- Deep knowledge of current web advancement methodologies and project planning methodologies
- Familiarity with ensuring Windows server systems backups and systems availability scheduling
- Skilled in working with minimum supervision and handle multiple projects
- Expert in documentation, implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Servers MS Windows
- Ability to coordinate with business units and interact with clients
- Ability to manipulate domains in existing AD environment and enforce AD infrastructure
- Excellent problem solving and communications skills
Windows Server Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Arrow Electronics, Inc., North Las Vegas, NV
- Offered second and third level technical support and delegated for maintaining all Windows Servers and related technologies.
- Imparted technical, administrative and configuration support for Windows NT Server.
- Coordinated in strategic engineering planning sessions and assured systems high availability and data protection.
- Corresponded about system maintenance requirements and risk evaluation to end-users, management and operation staff.
- Handled technology budget planning.
- Managed systems and application support documentation.
Windows Server Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Dow Corning Corporation, North Las Vegas, NV
- Managed hardware infrastructure, the Windows OS and the application layer.
- Handled consistent server environment for application deployment and support tools used to manage these environments.
- Executed technical support and troubleshooting as well as active directory based administration.
- Imparted off hours support and managed system documentation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Engineering, Contra Costa College, San Pablo, CA