2780 Jefferson Street
Norfolk, VA 23502
Job Objective Seeking a position in which challenges lead way for career development in the Web Application Engineer field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in building web applications and extensive practicality in web user interfaces programming
- Profound knowledge with Web application servers and PHP
- In-depth knowledge of client side of web applications including DOM and Java Script
- Familiarity with SOAP, JSON, RDBMS database, SOA, DHTML, XHTML, AJAX, XML, CSS, WebLogic, and Web Sphere web servers
- Excellent programming and designing skills
- Superior communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
Web Application Engineer, August 2005 – Present
IrisLogic, Norfolk, VA
- Encouraged the use of Web and Database applications and coordinated with project management.
- Assisted human interface designers to outline the user interface.
- Enforced application logic, database access and Web user interface.
- Developed the core application infrastructure.
Web Application Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
TripIt, Inc., Norfolk, VA
- Formulated and outlined the application structures, API’s and database schemas.
- Maintained and documented the enterprise software.
- Developed standards, procedures and tools throughout the software advancement life cycle.
- Reviewed system functional and performance needs to support design architectures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Sinte Gleska University, Rosebud, SD