1256 Bedford Street
New Haven, CT 6511
Job Objective Verification Engineer seeking position with challenging organization needing dedicated and enthusiastic employees.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in logic design and verification as well as System Verilog Test Bench development
- Outstanding knowledge of Verilog and verification methodology
- Proficient in functional verification of complicated designs
- Familiarity with SystemVerilog, OVM/VMM, Memory Stick, MMC, ASIC products, OVM, VHDL, HDL, PLI and DPI
- Amazing capability to handle multiple tasks and meet timelines
- Immense capability to manage autonomously and in a team
- Solid communication skills
- Superior problem solving programming skills
Verification Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Xilinx, New Haven, CT
- Advanced coverage driven verification methodologies.
- Implemented simulation.
- Established functional coverage and coverage analysis environment.
- Analyzed industry leading tools for use in design verification.
Verification Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
LSI Logic Corporation, New Haven, CT
- Advanced System Verilog Test Bench.
- Managed full-chip verification on Flash memory projects.
- Handled System Verilog Assertions and behavioral modeling in SystemC and C++.
- Supported design and verification methodology enhancements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Wayne State College, Wayne, NE