3817 Masonic Hill Road
Little Rock, AR 72201
[email]Job Objective Looking for work as Textile Engineer in which to develop and enhance my training and experience in this field.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in textile product development
- Huge knowledge of commercial textile testing laboratory
- Wide knowledge of fiber and textile analysis techniques
- Familiarity with AATCC and ASTM textile test methods
- Sound knowledge of polymers, technical textiles, non-woven textiles and electros pinning
- Skilled in receiving, sorting and assessing samples to be tested in the Textiles laboratory
- Remarkable ability to coordinate work at all levels
- Superior interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong sense to deliver efficient work
Textile Engineering, August 2005 – Present
Thinkenergygroup, Little Rock, AR
- Managed formal technical and economic program to support the Trade Groups to review prospective competitor cost structures.
- Developed market intelligence.
- Reviewed alternate uses and growth graphs for nylon intermediate chemicals.
- Evaluated worldwide competitor capacities as well as potential partnerships to assist in product planning.
- Analyzed potential fresh product information and alternate uses which could impact future N-6 and N-66 markets.
Textile Engineering, May 2000 – July 2005
Igloo Products, Little Rock, AR
- Monitored the product quality requirements at suppliers.
- Work to improvise product quality and resolve quality problems.
- Coordinated with the supplier with regard to quality performance.
- Aided purchasing team in the technical aspects of supplier advancement.
- Actively chose and reviewed new suppliers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Atlantic Union College, South Lancaster, MA
1500 Broadway, Apt 11
Santa Barbara, CA 93103
Objective: Looking for a Textile Engineer position where I can apply my experience, skills and knowledge to the development of the company.
Skilled at demonstration ability to design and develop useful products, processes, machines, and systems.
Solid understanding of the importance of integrity and ethics in engineering practice and in life.
Hands-on experience in purchasing fabrics based on company standards.
Extensive experience in latest spinning machineries and in the process of 100% cotton, synthetics and blends yarn spinning.
Textile Engineer, 2006 to till date
Gemmy Industries Corporation, CA
Conducted quality control check up over the standard.
Worked with manufacturers on the development and selection of fabrics.
Analyzed and interpreted data related to problem solving in the areas encompassed by textile engineering..
Maintained up-to-date knowledge of new design and production techniques and textile technology.
M.S in Textile Engineering, 2006
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
B.S in Chemical Engineering, 2004
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor