4628 Charmaine Lane
Wildorado, TX 79098
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to become a valued member of your company by practicing my skills as a Telecommunications Network Engineer to their fullest potential.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in evaluation of telecommunications costs, network infrastructures and Data Center
- Huge knowledge of spreadsheet manipulations and LAN and WAN architectures and Internet Protocols
- Deep knowledge of carrier and delivery techniques
- Solid understanding of current network communications technologies
- Awareness of Financial Services Industry players as well as National Carriers
- Ability to write and communicate unambiguously
- Superior organizational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills
Telecommunications Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Cleveland Clinic, Wildorado, TX
- Provided assistance for transport and communications products.
- Analyzed communications products and technologies.
- Evaluated market trends.
- Provided training on communications products and technologies.
- Supported customers with network design consultation.
Telecommunications Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
SAUDCONSULT, Wildorado, TX
- Outlined cost, feasibility and impact studies.
- Formulated design requirements.
- Managed installation requirements and coordinated between managers and employees.
- Analyzed different options and resolved problems.
- Handled training and coached entry-level technicians.
- Assisted telecom network director.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics & Telecomm Engineering, Greenville Technical College, Greenville, SC