885 Walnut Drive
Streeter, ND 58384
Objective Looking for work as a System Test Engineer to help increase the client base and help the company to meet their long-term goals.
- Extensive experience in TcL and Expect, Perl, Unix shell scripts
- Profound knowledge of testing, virtual desktop area and automation frameworks
- Huge knowledge of performing manual testing and relevant protocols
- Familiarity with system test planning, test case design, test execution, test automation and troubleshooting
- Proficiency in using virtual desktop, Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware View 4.5 and Citrix
- Skilled in Linux and Windows operating systems
- Superior communication and report-writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
System Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Cisco Systems, Streeter, ND
- Outlined test methodologies and established test plan.
- Handled field reported issues and maintained test processes.
- Evaluated accurate test efforts and managed new module functional testing.
- Extended test related input to hardware and software designers.
- Analyzed test results and outlined reports of results.
- Handled technical problems and monitored progress.
- Assisted system engineering, hardware, software and product marketing teams.
System Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Infinera Corporation, Streeter, ND
- Formulated test systems and executed tests.
- Conducted initial verification and debugging.
- Assisted development teams and corresponded with release engineering as well as maintenance of test networks and lab.
- Outlined test reports and coached junior team members.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Camden County College, Blackwood, NJ