4103 Victoria Court
Standish, ME 4084
Job Objective To enhance the organization by using my past training and skills to secure a position as a System Integration Engineer.
Highlights Of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in Wireless network Deployment
- Proficient with network analysis tools as well as formulating Unix scripts
- Operational knowledge of Linux systems
- Huge knowledge of Server Based telecommunications network components
- Ability to multi-task and solve problems
- Ability to work on own and in a team
- Superior problem solving and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
System Integration Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Federal Signal, Standish, ME
- Formulated cost effective total system solution as well as extended pre-sales system design consultation.
- Managed site visits and aided as design engineer.
- Assisted development engineering and production personnel.
- Aided project manager.
- Handled inquiries of parking systems and engineering service.
System Integration Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
SAIC, Standish, ME
- Managed customer contractual needs and requirements.
- Drafted serviceable and technical specifications.
- Analyzed requirements for testability and outlined test plans.
- Coordinated subsystem and system testing activities.
- Conducted analysis of test results.
- Outlined discrepancy reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Culver-Stockton College, Canton, MO