4410 Allison Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23510
Job Objective To use my experience as a Software Performance Engineer to secure position with growing firm.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with software performance testing enterprise applications
- Huge knowledge of performance testing tools and software development
- Deep knowledge of carrying out system performance investigations
- Ability to manage multiple complex technical projects and coordinate with technical and non-technical teams
- Good understanding of software performance issues
- Familiarity with Software protocols – HTTP, SSL, SMTP, SNMP, and LDAP
- Superior analytical and technical skills
- Excellent communication skills
Software Performance Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Kforce Professional Staffing, Inc., Norfolk, VA
- Scrutinized performance and stability of online multi tier application.
- Developed user behavior related performance testing devices and system capacity projections.
- Analyzed enterprise applications performance characteristics.
- Extended operational planning and production deployment support.
- Imparted data collection, data and trend analysis.
- Outlined regular reports on the systems performance.
Software Performance Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
WeB.S inense, Inc, Norfolk, VA
- Interpreted complex product features.
- Formulated and conducted tests to determine performance characteristics of products related to web security.
- Conducted analysis of the data to analyze system bottlenecks.
- Configured servers and networking equipment.
B.S in Electrical Engineering, Newman University, Wichita, KS