2780 Jefferson Street
Norfolk, VA 23502
Objective Looking for work as a Software Integration Engineer in which to put my education and past training to good use for the good of the company.
- Remarkable experience in integrations of cross-functions software applications
- Huge knowledge of NET languages, SQL, data design and relational concepts
- Deep knowledge of Windows Server setup and maintenance
- Solid understanding of integration and software engineering best practices
- In-depth knowledge of software processes – SW development models, configuration management, software test strategies
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and recognize a problem source
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Superior organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent IT, presentation and communication skills
Software Integration Engineer, August 2005 – Present
L-1 Identity Solutions, Norfolk, VA
- Provided support for Software Integration, development and release management.
- Managed varied subsystems of software into one operational system as well as outlined integration interface.
- Coordinated with company overseas software development teams and local customers.
- Outlined system specifications, input & output processes and working parameters.
- Corresponded about design analysis of subsystems with the overall system.
- Technically supported and formulated professional technical documentations.
Software Integration Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Adecco Technical, Norfolk, VA
- Managed integration of applications into existing systems and software.
- Handled end-user requirements and resolved system issues.
- Tested application modules under development by software development teams.
- Coordinated with analysts, designers and system owners in the design.
- Checked newly integrated software programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Sinte Gleska University, Rosebud, SD