4540 Hilltop Haven Drive
Newark, NJ 7102
Job Objective Seeking a Site Reliability Engineer position that enables me to utilize my skills within the field to make a positive contribution to the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in site maintenance and reliability
- Operational knowledge of java application troubleshooting as well as client-server software, server architectures and performance bottlenecks
- Deep knowledge of the scripting in Java Runtime Environment
- Familiarity with Reliability techniques, Root Cause Analysis and Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Proficient with Six Sigma tools, SAP, C, C++, Java Shell, PHP, Perl and Python
- Skilled in using reliability prediction and calculation techniques
- Ability to resolve technical issues and manage on-call duty
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
Site Reliability Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Venture Loop, Newark, NJ
- Delegated to maintain service level agreements.
- Acted as technical escalation point for all production issues.
- Managed capacity plans and trigger procedures and enforced escalation management.
- Acted as intermediary to Operations teams and Engineering.
- Participated in technical design reviews and assured operational readiness of data centers.
Site Reliability Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
OmniTI, Newark, NJ
- Enforced technology solutions for varied business and technical problems.
- Formulated packages and open source applications.
- Troubleshot application failures and production emergencies and handled systems and network change control.
- Enforced backup and system failure recovery policies.
- Assisted developers and other engineers and managed critical events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Hondros College, Westerville, OH