1256 Bedford Street
New Haven, CT 6511
Job Objective To use my skills and experiences as a Senior System Engineer to assist in the growth of the company.
System Engineer, August 2005 – Present
CDW, New Haven, CT
- Imparted consulting & engineering services and led projects to completion.
- Aided services definition procedure and developed proposals, statement of work templates and technical documentation.
- Rendered billable engineering services at client locations.
- Enforced system upgrades and suggested purchase of products needed to support test operating environments.
- Provided business and technical consultation to clients, project managers and product developers.
System Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
BeyondTek IT, New Haven, CT
- Aided in reporting needs for IT Audits and enforced upgrades.
- Troubleshot IT Financial Systems and recognized end user requirements.
- Coordinated with IT Service Design Team and advanced techniques to improve functionality of AED’s Financial System infrastructure.
- Monitored implementation process and maintained account management.
- Provided customer support and problem analysis for financial system problems.
- Documented financial systems and coached service desk personnel.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing IT Financial Systems
- Operational knowledge of Unix and Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
- Profound knowledge of Fibre Channel, iSCSI, CIFS and NFS protocols as well as IBM, NetApp or EMC disc subsystems
- Ability to interpret complicated IT concepts to end-users as well as interpret complex financial system terms
- Skilled in system engineering and integration
- Ability to understand customer needs and use technical expertise to develop customer solution
- Outstanding ability to manage Financial data integration and to formulate implementation plans
- Superior presentation and communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Wayne State College, Wayne, NE