814 Willow Greene Drive
Montgomery, AL 36117
Job Objective Seeking long-term position as Senior Software Engineer with well-established company in which to put my skills to good use.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Software Development
- Skilled in programming and providing direction for the design and development of application software for complex system
- Good understanding of related protocols and tools in Linux and Unix environment
- Proficient with C/C++, Java/J2EE, Perl, Vscript, VBscript, Python, SQL
- Familiarity with Java XML, JDBC, JBOSS, JMS, JMX, JNDI, LDAP, SOAP/XML RPC, Servlets & JSPs, SOAP, WSDL, XML, XPath
- Ability to generate and review software design for accuracy, and completeness
- Immense ability to work autonomously and multi task
- Amazing ability to work in team environment
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Software Engineer, August 2005 – Presents
Fidelity Investments, Montgomery, AL
- Outlined and checked new functionality for the redesigned SHARES system.
- Designed object models with inputs from business analysts.
- Documented procedures and updated existing documentation.
- Monitored software system engineering needs of the team.
- Developed prototype software.
- Innovated needs for correlation applications and visualization tools and techniques.
- Scripted process data for evaluations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology,Kenai Peninsula College, Soldotna, AK
Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences, United Tribes Technical College, Bismarck, ND