3702 Redbud Drive
Mineola, NY 11501
Job Objective Searching for work as a Senior Quality Engineer within a company where advancement and career opportunities are possible.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of Quality and operations systems and manufacturing and inspection processes
- Steep knowledge of business and financial metrics as well as leading edge Quality Engineering methodologies
- Sound knowledge of QA processes and methodologies and standard development lifecycle models
- Familiarity with TS16949 & ISO9001, FMEA, Control Plan, PPAP, SPC, MSA – AIAG Modules
- Huge knowledge of ASME Code and application of quality assurance standards
- Amazing ability to implement project management skills and quality standards
- Immense ability to coach employees at all levels of the organization
- Superior problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills
Quality Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Westinghouse Electric Company, Mineola, NY
- Managed quality assurance activities and audits of supplier quality programs.
- Executed surveillance of supplier products.
- Supervised multi-disciplined teams and coordinated with supplier’s technical and management personnel.
- Coordinated consumer quality oversight activities.
- Analyzed supplier design engineering and customer requirements.
Quality Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Microvention, Mineola, NY
- Assisted Manufacturing Engineers to analyze process changes.
- Aided suppliers to maintain incoming production materials.
- Carried out quality audits of suppliers.
- Managed various Quality Systems.
- Handled customer and supplier inquiries.
Bachelor’s Degree in a Science or Engineering, Hardin-Simmons University, Abilene, TX