2876 Johnny Lane
Milwaukee, WI 53218
Job Objective Looking for a position as a Senior QA Engineer in order to grow and advance within the company while also advancing the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Quality Assurance and UI test development
- Skilled in using JUnit, FlexUnit, ActionScript, Ant and QTP
- Operational knowledge of Application Servers and automated testing and test frameworks
- Sound knowledge of QA Automation processes and tools
- Good understanding of QA methodologies
- Familiarity with XML, HTML, Java servlets and shell scripting along with good grasp of Unix commands
- Amazing ability to build relationships
- Immense ability to work with minimal supervision
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
QA Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Manpower Professional, Milwaukee, WI
- Executed SDK API testing.
- Created test application and FlexUnit and JUnit tests.
- Outlined QTP test scripts for UI automation testing.
- Carried out Memory and Performance testing against the product.
- Corresponded with QA Engineers, Project Managers, Software Developers, DBAs, Release Engineering and Operations staff.
QA Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Rearden Commerce, Milwaukee, WI
- Outlined Testability Requirements and Process Changes.
- Coordinated with Engineering, Products and UE teams.
- Formulated Test Strategy, Plans and Cases.
- Reported defects and resolved them.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mendocino College, Ukiah, CA