3898 Harley Brook Lane
Meyersdale, PA 15552
Job Objective Inspiring Senior Mechanical Engineer seeking career with a seasoned company looking for loyal employees dedicated to the job.
Mechanical Engineer, August 2005 – Present
GE, Meyersdale, PA
- Coordinated with suppliers to validate product designs.
- Formulated project development criteria and coordinated with groups in product engineering department.
- Aided departments in outlining manuals and sales literature.
- Administered work of assigned resources and handled safety training.
Mechanical Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Manitowoc Company, Meyersdale, PA
- Analyzed systems, products which required a high degree of technical expertise.
- Developed complex models and computer programs.
- Aided as principal investigator and outlined related recommendations.
- Formulated proposals for contracts, licensing and safety documents.
- Managed technical instruction and provided administrative guidance.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive mechanical product design engineering experience
- Proficient with AutoCAD, SolidWorks, MathCad, Microsoft Office , Hydraulics and fluid mechanics
- Familiarity with design, analysis, materials, fabrication and test of mechanical components
- Good understanding of mechanical Engineering disciplines concepts, practices, and procedures
- Amazing ability to execute job functions and to manage with Personal Protective Equipment
- Immense ability to work under pressure and meet timelines as well as work in a team
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, NJ