3898 Marion Street
Brattleboro, VT 5301
Job Objective To gain a Semiconductor Engineer position in which to utilize my prior job experience, enhance my abilities and to aid in the growth of the company.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Good knowledge in Semiconductor Unit Process Engineering
- Familiarity withLean and Lean methods, including 8 step problem solving
- Huge knowledgeof semiconductor wafer processing fundamentals
- Ability to document and improve repair and standard work procedures
- Ability toarticulate present concepts to both executive management as well as shift teams
- Semiconductor Engineer, 2007 – Present
- FreeScale Semiconductor, Austin, TX
- Designed solutions and development tools and provided documentation and reference platforms.
- Managed critical aspects of the design process including device design, modeling, analysis, layout, and test.
- Designed and manufactured embedded semiconductors for the automotive and wireless markets.
- Managed and communicated the transfer of AMPD technologies and products.
- Coordinated with manufacturing, design, product and customers to troubleshoot and solve device problems.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, 2007, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI