10791 Elm Field Rd
Belleville, NJ 07109
Objective Looking for a Licensed Mechanical Engineer position that will allow me to utilize my engineering experience along with incorporating my skills and knowledge.
- Immense ability to evaluate and analyze mechanical failures.
- Extensive experience with sustainable HVAC and electrical systems.
- Familiar with mechanical CAD, design validation and data management skills.
- Excellent experience in designing, development and testing of mechanical objects.
- Licensed Mechanical Engineer, 2006 to till date
- Hall Automotive, Belleville, NJ
- Designed and developed machines that produce energy, such as car engines and nuclear reactors.
- Designed and developed machines that use energy including air conditioners, power saws, elevators and printing presses.
- Designed, manufactured and maintained mechanical systems.
- Inspected automotive components, conducted fracture and failure analysis, and performed general accident reconstruction.
M.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2006
Case Western Reserve University
B.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2004
Rutgers State University-New Brunswick