1500 Broadway, Apt 11
Santa Barbara, CA 93103
Objective To obtain employment as a Hydraulic Engineer with a growing company to further develop skills in a fast paced environment.
- Expertise in the design of gear design, hydraulic and pneumatic control systems.
- Immense ability to analyze and solve complex problems.
- Broad experience in developing airplane systems.
- Proficiency with the requirements of military and commercial hydraulic system and component specifications.
- Hydraulic Engineer, 2007 to till date
- KEM-TRON Technologies, Inc., CA
- Performed hydraulic repairing, crimping and testing.
- Troubleshot problems on heavy bulk material handling equipment.
- Developed and carried out projects to improve and maintain the city’s water supply, improve storm drainage system, and reduce flooding.
- Designed, developed and tested actuators, accumulators, valves and related hydraulic components for aerospace and industrial applications.
M.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2007
California Institute of Technology
B.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2005
Purdue University, West Lafayette