10822 S Vernon Ave
San Diego, CA 92103
Objective Obtain a HVAC Mechanical Engineer position to utilize my talent and training in contributing to organizational goals and objectives.
- Broad experience on performing heat load calculations, air quantity & duct sizing calculations Designed and drafted HVAC systems.
- Excellent experience of the design of large HVAC.
- Extensive experience in design of HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems.
- Familiar with computer-aided drafting.
- HVAC Mechanical Engineer, 2007 to till date
- MacAllister Machinery Company, Inc., CA
- Installed and commissioned HVAC systems.
- Troubleshot and repaired HVAC units.
- Performed design of mechanical HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems for commercial, industrial, public and private facilities.
- Updated piping and instrument diagrams, construction or installation drawings, and design calculations.
M.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2007
University of Wisconsin-Madison
B.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2005
University of California-Davis