10868 Via Verona St
Galt, CA 95632
Objective To obtain a Field Service Engineer position at HP that will utilize my skills and experience in engineering.
- Excellent experience in working as a technical support engineer.
- Broad experience with building and configuring computers.
- Sound knowledge of hardware support of desktop, laptop PC’s, printers, servers and electronic point of sale kit.
- Strong experience in repairing, troubleshooting and installing HP printers of all models.
- Field Service Engineer, 2006 to till date
- Pacer International, Inc., CA
- Repaired and troubleshot electromechanical devices and computers.
- Provided service and support at exhibitions.
- Established and maintained a proper business relationship with customers.
- Analyzed computer systems and applications.
M.S in Computer Science Engineering, 2006
Texas A&M University, College Station
B.S in Electronics Engineering, 2004
Johns Hopkins University