250 Main Street
Objective To obtain employment as a Fabrication Engineer with a growing company to further develop skills in a fast paced environment.
- Extensive knowledge of fabrication techniques and welding processes.
- Substantial understanding of basic and complex engineering drawings and specifications.
- Broad knowledge of manufacturing procedures, welding codes and welding techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of fabrication processes, materials and parts, assembly methods and quality control standards.
- Fabrication Engineer, 2007 to till date
- Nabors Industries Ltd., NM
- Developed, evaluated and improved manufacturing methods.
- Analyzed and supervised production practices and techniques.
- Supervised and coordinated valve manufacturing activities.
- Maintained and updated manufacturing assembly procedures.
M.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2007
University of Rochester
B.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2005
Indiana University, Bloomington