12026 W Green Mountain Dr
Dover, FL 33527
Objective Seeking an Engineer Intern position, to utilize my education and training in a fast paced and challenged environment.
- Immense ability to work cooperatively in team environment.
- Strong working knowledge of modern test equipment, digital oscilloscope and signal generator.
- Through experience with wiring and assembling equipment for testing purposes.
- Well-versed with Auto Cad, Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Engineer Intern, Dec 2005 to March 2006
Falstrom Company., Dover, FL
- Developed, prepared and reviews engineering plans and designs for structure, facilities and systems.
- Installed, repaired and maintained electrical and electronic related equipments.
- Designed drawing updates using AutoCAD and Micro station software.
- Tested and checked out new products and software.
M.S in Electrical Engineering, 2006
B.S in Electronics Engineering, 2004
Michigan State University