333 E 55th St, Ph A
Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Objective Looking for an Implementation Engineer position at EMC that will allow me to utilize my engineering experience along with incorporating my skills and knowledge.
- Excellent working knowledge of multiple storage technologies such as Hitachi and IBM.
- Familiar with hardware, software and operating systems environments.
- Extensive knowledge of operating systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows.
- Well-versed with EMC CLARiiON, Symmetrix, Celerra, RecoverPoint, Avamar, Legato Networker.
- EMC Implementation Engineer, 2006 to till date
- Macsteel International USA Corporation, CA
- Designed, implemented, documented, tested and debugged major system software components.
- Troubleshot and supported EMC products.
- Prepared and installed architectural designs for all complex projects.
- Analyzed and coded complex modules, defined data structures and specified test tools.
M.S in Computer Science Engineering, 2006
B.S in Electronics Engineering, 2004
University of Iowa