333 E 55th St, Ph A
Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Objective To obtain employment as an Electrical Test Engineer with a growing company to further develop skills in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent working experience in using a wide range of test equipment and automatic test equipment.
- Excellent advanced problem solving, facilitation and project management skills.
- Solid experience in high voltage power generation and distribution, and instrumentation and controls.
- Skilled at testing and inspecting generators, transformers, and other equipment.
- Electrical Test Engineer, 2007 to till date
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation, CA
- Conducted and managed investigations involving residential, commercial and industrial electrical systems.
- Monitored the budgeting, testing, and releasing of equipment into the marketplace.
- Developed electrical test equipment requirements and specifications.
- Conducted test equipment hardware system architecture design tradeoffs.
M.S in Electrical Engineering, 2007
Pennsylvania State University, University Park
B.S in Electrical Engineering, 2005
Texas A&M University, College Station