2888 Watson Street
Camden, NJ 8102
Objective Seeking opportunity to maximize my skills and training as a RF Drive Test Engineer to help company advance and grow.
Highlights Of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in Electromagnetic Field related developments
- Solid knowledge of antenna evaluation and testing
- Proficient with RF and EE tool
- Ability toapply sound engineering principles to research projects
- Ability totrouble-shoot to electrical circuitry level and system level
- RF Drive Test Engineer, 2007 – Present
- RF Micro Devices, Greensboro, NC
- Designed and implemented RF test solutions for high volume production.
- Reviewed product test plan and helped determine best solution considering coverage, test time, costs, limits, etc.
- Improved quality of test, reduced test time, increased yields, RF correlation.
- Defined and implemented manufacturing and test processes for wireless RF.
- Developed, reviewed and executed equipment requirement plans to support new product manufacturing and test.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, 2007, Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
30 Paladino Ave, Apt 4G
San Mateo, CA 94403
Objective A position as a RF Drive Test Engineer which will apply my education, training, knowledge and skills.
- Broad experience of software driver development for cellular chipsets.
- Excellent experience of serial port and DMA engine drivers.
- Strong experience with cellular scanner and drive test data collection solutions.
- Proficiency with wireless communications, MMIC design and test instrumentation
RF Drive Test Engineer, 2006 to till date
Nakisa, Inc., CA
- Performed RF network design, planning and optimization activities.
- Analyzed equipment and antenna co-location requirements for different technologies.
- Developed all aspects of radio interface software for state of the art cellular modem.
- Configured cellular equipment via SNMP and other O&M interfaces.
M.S in Telecommunication Engineering, 2006
University of Iowa
B.S in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, 2004
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill