2384 Berkshire Circle
Knoxville, TN 37917
Objective Seeking opportunity to improve my skills within this field and in a position as a Resident Engineer with your company.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Northwest College, Powell, WY
Resident Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Parsons, Knoxville, TN
- Monitored materials used by the Construction Contractor.
- Managed an awareness of safety and health requirements and executed calculations of temporary structures.
- Conducted field-controlled tests and maintained certification.
- Maintained documentation and outlined potential problems with regard to construction project work.
- Aided in formulation of contract change orders and pay estimates as well as in preparation of final as-built plans.
- Conducted Structure Constructability review.
Resident Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Alstom, Knoxville, TN
- Represented as single point contact for technical information.
- Conducted comprehensive evaluation of condition of turbines and turbo-generators.
- Extended technical assistance for routine maintenance.
- Carried out regular inspections.
- Coordinated with the customer and extended prompt support.
- Planned and enforced turbines and turbo-generators outage work scopes.
- Extensive experience working as Resident Engineer
- Operational knowledge of resident engineering concepts, procedures, methods and general maintenance support
- Steep knowledge of turbine and generator technology
- Sound knowledge of materials, methods and equipment used in transmission line construction electrical work
- Solid understanding of construction Process Flow Diagrams, Process and Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications