2129 Rafe Lane
Jackson, MS 39213
Job Objective To enhance the organization by using my past training and skills to secure a position as a Reliability Engineer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Maintenance and Reliability Engineering
- Profound knowledge of Relex Reliability software, Reliability Block Diagram Modeling and Failure Rate Allocations
- Sound knowledge of techniques used to improve the equipment surveillance program
- Proficient with reliability tolls – Weibull Analysis, RCM, RCA, RBI, FMEA
- Steep knowledge of military and commercial standards and logistics information systems
- Ability to manage programs and interpret CAD drawings and equipment diagrams
- Ability to foresee failures and determine asset utilization
- Superior project and program management skills
Reliability Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Flowserve, Jackson, MS
- Handled system safety, reliability and Reliability tasks for military combat vehicles.
- Evaluated designs with regard to reliability and human factors
- Assisted design engineers and provided reliability findings.
- Supervised failure and repaired data generated by customer as well as enforced reliability program.
- Outlined mathematical models and Reliability reports as well as managed Reliability program.
- Formulated process maps of work activities, spares parts management and distribution.
- Created Integrated Master Schedule and tracking methods for reliability and Reliability data.
- Outlined presentations and conducted stats briefings.
Reliability Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Celanese Corporation, Jackson, MS
- Handled Improve Equipment Reliability (IER) Celanese Work Process.
- Managed maintenance RCA process and equipment compliance.
- Headed the technical review of mechanical integrity aspects of the Management of Change process.
- Imparted input on safe technical engineering design.
- Formulated specifications for equipment, analyzed vendor’s bids and selected equipment.
- Supervised construction activities as well as coordinated activities of the maintenance group.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Silicon Valley College, Fremont, CA