1402 Brown Street
San Jose, CA 95113
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to maximize my training and experiences as a Production Engineer to help increase sales and enhance the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience aiding government services and services organization
- Good understanding of production laws and employment laws and regulations
- Huge knowledge of handling conflicts
- Wide knowledge of OSHA, Food Safety, Safety, and Environmental regulations
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents
- Ability to handle customers and influence personnel
- Ability to supervise diverse team and multi task
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
Production Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Honeywell, San Jose, CA
- Established long-term solutions for area processing problems.
- Provided support to capital projects and even provided engineering support.
- Handled long term process stability efforts.
- Enforced product testing improvement projects.
- Aided operations and formulated work scope revisions.
- Responded to IPFs and assisted Power plant Engineers.
- Evaluated disassembly of the engine and helped functional area with technical issues.
- Enforced new materials, processes and technology and coached mechanics.
Bachelors’ Degree in Production Engineering, Nazareth College, Rochester, NY