320 Hiney Road
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Objective To acquire a position as a Plumbing Engineer that allows me to use my abilities to enhance and grow with the company.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in plumbing, building services & sanitary works
- Familiarity with piping and plumbing material
- Proficiency in using vent systems, storm drainage systems and pumping systems
- Outstanding knowledge of plumbing processes, mechanical and fire protection codes
- Deep knowledge of various mechanical, plumbing and fire protection codes
- Amazing ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional ability to communicate in written and oral forms
Plumbing Engineer, August 2005 – Present
J&P, North Las Vegas, NV
- Analyzed drainage and water supply system of constructed buildings.
- Designed schematic and layouts for drainage and water supply of new residential amd commercial buildings.
- Inspected and fabricated equipment if required for smooth functioning of process.
- Performed tests on equipment and materials in accordance to specifications and codes.
- Ensured that drawings were compatible with structure.
- Monitored CAD design work.
- Evaluated and compared drawings with required standards.
Plumbing Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Plumtech Enineering, North Las Vegas, NV
- Performed installation and tested sewage and water lines for commercial and residential buildings.
- Tested pumps at facility area.
- Checked contractor bills.
- Inspected all materials associated with plumbing such as pipes.
- Coordinated with contractors on project.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Contra Costa College, San Pablo, CA