1911 Drummond Street
Newark, NJ 7102
Job Objective To obtain a responsible position as a Pipeline Engineer where my past work experience will be beneficial.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working as a Pipeline engineer
- Huge knowledge of pipeline industry and Pipeline design
- Exceptional knowledge of pipeline industry regulatory codes and pipeline designs
- Ability to coordinate with departments and complete projects
- Ability to interpret piping construction technical drawings
- Familiarity with ASME and ASTM codes
- Strong time management and project management skills
Pipeline Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Think Energy Group, Newark, NJ
- Maintained all engineering drawings, scheduled projects and ensured optimal quality and cost effectiveness.
- Ensured that all work was in accordance to EH&S regulations and standards.
- Designed oils pipelines according to customer specification and ensured that all regulatory codes and regulations were followed in installation.
- Performed troubleshoot on process and second level technical support.
- Trained and mentored staff in installation process.
- Resolved all technical issues in engineering drawings.
- Managed projects and their multi disciplinary programs.
- Coordinated with contractors and consultants and ensured that project drafted was cost effective.
Pipeline Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Lucasfilm, Newark, NJ
- Designed software applications for Oil and Gas pipeline installation.
- Gathered all materials for installation, tested pipeline and ensured their compliance with regulations.
- Performed troubleshoot on software systems with help of engineering and mathematical tools.
- Coordinated with graphic artists and resolved all technical issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC