2750 Lightning Point Drive
Job Objective To secure a position as a Network Test Engineer with a well established organization with a stable environment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in developing and testing network topologies
- Proficient with various software and network test automation techniques
- Good understand of network test methodologies
- Skilled in executing network test procedures to verify the requirements
- Familiarity with standard network protocols – LACP, STP, RSTP, VRRP, UDLD, 802.1x
- Ability to develop and document operational and network crisis response procedures
- Ability to identify defects in network system and perform software release cycles
- Skilled in using network protocol analyzers – Adtech, Spirent, Fireberd, Agilent, Sniffer and Ethereal
- Expert at Perl, Ruby, tcl/tk, C scripting language
Network Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Best IT Experts, Memphis, TN
- Developed and implemented test cases.
- Prepared automated scripts for network.
- Performed analysis on problem and identified bugs and submitted reports.
- Coordinated with management and engineer for various test results.
- Designed network infrastructure in accordance to clients need.
- Managed all customer support activities.
Network Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Visual Network Systems, Memphis, TN
- Developed test cases for networks and applications for complex network topologies.
- Implemented test cases on networks and identified root cause.
- Designed network topologies with routers and networking gears.
- Coordinated with development team and product testing engineers.
- Monitored network and implemented automated tests with help of scripting languages.
- Ensured that all work carried was in accordance to latest technologies and performed necessary quality assurance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Southwestern Michigan College, Dowagiac, MI