3817 Masonic Hill Road
Little Rock, AR 72201
Job Objective To obtain a position of Network Field Engineer in a reputed organization where I can practice my skills and education.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in network operations, switching and data communications
- Huge knowledge of various network systems, LAN and WAN networks
- In-depth knowledge in rack and stack, installation, and maintenance of network equipment
- Ability to analyze and resolve all problems
- Ability to plan projects and prioritize workload
- Ability to manage multiple projects, customer issues and demands while providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Network Field Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Jack Henry and Associates, Little Rock, AR
- Provided technical support to customers on all network issues.
- Assisted customer and performed on site maintenance, installation and repair.
- Answered all customer queries and provided customers first and second level support.
- Coordinated with company and its staff members and provided necessary feedback to customers.
- Resolved all problems and coordinated with vendors and network specialists as and when required.
- Provided customer 24×7 customer support and participated in on-call rotation for same.
- Trained new staff members in maintaining and repairing network systems.
- Maintained good working relations with all staff members and JHA department.
Network Field Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
LAN Infotech, LLC, Little Rock, AR
- Analyzed network requirements and ensured that all applications and operating systems were operating efficiently.
- Designed network installation and developed various application and integration process in accordance to same.
- Recommended ways to make process more efficient and cost effective by developing prototypes.
- Documented process, identified and resolved issues and prepared status report of project and kept management informed at all times.
- Conducted regular tests on process, ensured its smooth functioning, forecasted need of process and recommended all upgrades for process.
- Prepared reports by collecting all information on project and analyzed information as necessary.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Atlantic Union College, South Lancaster, MA