1785 Skinner Hollow Road
Leaburg, OR 97489
Job Objective To obtain a Municipal Engineer position in well-known establishment that will help to further boost my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in municipal planning, design, contract administration and project management
- Familiarity with wastewater collection systems, new and rehabilitated pipelines, pump stations, gravity sewers
- Proficient with AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, ERP systems, SAP, LDD, OTHYMO, XP SWMM, PC SWMM, and HEC RAS
- Operational knowledge of various municipal financial programs
- Expertise in managing storm water and sewer water
Municipal Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Ayres Associates, Leaburg, OR
- Designed municipal infrastructure such as sewer lines and storm water systems.
- Developed master plans for municipal infrastructure and prepared reports for storm water management.
- Managed project and ensured that it was prepared on time.
- Provided technical support to project members and engineers.
- Coordinated with contractors, clients and regulatory authorities to complete project.
- Maintained good working relationships with client and ensured that business was developed according to their needs.
Municipal Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Tetra Tech, Leaburg, OR
- Prepared all engineering documents and provided equipment schedules.
- Ensured that all documents were in accordance to government codes.
- Managed project budget and ensured that project was completed as per schedule drafted.
- Prepared construction bids, participated in pre bid conferences and evaluated post bids documents.
- Monitored all client billings and ensured that all outstanding receivables were maintained.
- Assisted Office Manager in pre-project presentation and promotions that were carried for project.
B.S in Civil Engineering, Rio Hondo College, Whittier, CA