1508 Blair Court
Kansas City, MO 64106
Job Objective To obtain a Mobile Phone Test Engineer position in which to use my past expertise to better the company and help it grow.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working with mobile handset applications
- Wide knowledge of mobile Software Testing Life Cycle, developing and executing test cases
- Familiarity with mobile communication technologies (GSM/UMTS, Messaging, and GPRS and data communication)
- Proficient with HTTP, HTTPS, TFS, WTT, Unix, SQL and either C++, Java and XML
- Ability to work with various mobile communication technologies and devices
Mobile Phone Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Excell Data, Kansas City, MO
- Provided technical support to production team and performed various fixtures that facilitated tests and processes.
- Tested various CDMA and GSM handsets and provided necessary service to them.
- Maintained and repaired test systems.
- Monitored all testers and performed RF calibration tests on them on a regular basis.
- Prepared all XML files that were required for conducting tests.
- Performed failure analysis on equipments and prepared reports.
Mobile Phone Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Techlink, Inc, Kansas City, MO
- Designed test software and conducted tests on mobile in laboratory.
- Developed product specification for various models of phone.
- Performed troubleshoot on PBA and analyzed results.
- Prepared and implemented updates on new SW version.
- Documented all reports of failure analysis and implemented all counter measures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Engineering, Saint Louis University, Saint Louis, MO