766 Mercer Street
Hawkins, WI 54530
Career Objective Seeking opportunity to put my education, training and experience as a Mechanical Test Engineer to work for growing company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in designing and carrying out tests of mechanical products
- Expertise in fixture design and modal analysis of mechanical test fixtures
- Profound knowledge of mechanical validation testing and data acquisition
- Ability to automate mechanical tests
- Ability to perform metallurgy and data acquisition analysis
- Exceptional skills to design fixtures and perform mechanical test analysis
- Skilled to perform statistical analysis
- Proficient in data acquisition systems
Mechanical Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
NOV-IntelliServ, Hawkins, WI
- Identified equipment that required testing and ensured that objectives were met.
- Coordinated with departments and designed and calibrated test equipments.
- Prepared tests plans and recorded their results.
- Directed execution of test plans.
- Designed test plans and ensured to provide desired results.
- Documented and analyzed test reports and prepared presentations for internal and external meetings.
- Recommended any improvements if required to test plans.
Mechanical Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
FEV, Inc., Hawkins, WI
- Designed test processes and their procedures.
- Coordinated with design engineers and prepared design validation test plans.
- Developed test plans and ensured that it generated results.
- Assisted external vendors and performed tests on components.
- Performed analysis on faulty components.
- Analyzed results and performed data reduction.
- Prepared and mailed test reports to production team for necessary approval.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Bellarmine University, Louisville, KY