87 Green Gate Lane
Hanover, MD 21076
Job Objective Mechanical Field Engineer seeking position with top rate company where my training and skills can enhance and benefit the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in mechanical field engineering services
- In-depth knowledge in mechanical assembly, work control and materials management
- Remarkable ability to interpret mechanical and electrical documents
- Good understand work hazards, safety practices, mechanical operating configuration, and policies and procedures
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, scheduling software, and high speed manufacturing equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively with client fellow workers
- Proficient with Windows, Exchange E-mail, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project
- Skilled to handle high speed manufacturing equipment
Mechanical Field Engineer, August 2005 – Present
The Judge Group, Hanover, MD
- Evaluated project and prepared time frame, budget, human resource and allotted various resources for completion of project.
- Prepared commissioning plans and validated plan as required.
- Coordinated with project staff and assigned duties to team members.
- Developed installation and commissioning safety plans in accordance to company guidelines.
- Developed project and start ups and turnover sequence for same.
- Monitored all statistical data and prepared commissioning reports and modified schedule of project accordingly.
- Documented all commissioning progress reports for customer and management.
Mechanical Field Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Info Systems & Global Sol, Hanover, MD
- Checked all materials that had been procured for project, ensured that they were in compliance with engineering drawings of project.
- Analyzed piping systems of facility and performed stress tests on them, calculated weight that was exerted on it.
- Developed plans for using rigging and lift equipments of facility with help of company and clients procedures.
- Designed plans for repairing pipelines of facility with help of piping plugs.
- Monitored all complaints in field and resolved all errors in designs and modified it accordingly.
- Ensured that work performed was in compliance with safety standards and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Harcum College, Bryn Mawr, PA