575 Stout Street
Gratz, PA 17030
Objective Career minded Marine Service Engineer seeking position with reputable company where my skills can be beneficial and put to good use.
- Wide experience in Experience in Marine electronic equipment installation and troubleshooting
- Outstanding knowledge of Marine OEMs and marine electrical systems
- Familiarity with specifications, capabilities, and operation of Marine products
- Proficiency in using marine systems, computer and software applications and Marine OEMs
- Exceptional ability work in a fast pace environment and prioritize work
- Amazing interpersonal and troubleshooting skills
Marine Service Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Garmin International Inc., Gratz, PA
- Performed all Marine installation at customer site.
- Prepared records of all installation process and operated all Company Marine products.
- Trained staff in installation and trail process of equipment.
- Documented reports if onsite maintenance of marine equipment.
- Answered all customers’ queries that were received through telephone, letter and faxes.
- Analyzed products and procedures and recommended improvements that were required for products and procedures.
- Evaluated technical manuals and ensured that they were technically accurate.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Marshall University, Huntington, WV