3220 Broadway Avenue
Johnson City, TN 37601
Objective Seeking work as a Marine Chief Engineer in which to exercise my past experience in the field for the good of the company.
- Remarkable experience with system engineering disciplines and protocols
- Thorough knowledge of conceptualize and control system architectures
- Solid understanding of the Control System design life cycle
- Ability toprovide detailed design guidance and overall technical oversight
- Ability tomanage and direct various technical disciplines
- Chief Engineer, 2007 – Present
- Marine Spill Response Corpor, Houston, TX
- Lead the engineer’s team on marine vessel.
- Collected and recorded tolls from boarding vehicles and pedestrians.
- Managed vessel Master for the safe and efficient operation of all engineering functions.
- Operated, maintained and monitored machinery, engineering equipment and vessel systems.
- Tested equipments and resolved problems.
- Reviewed, approved, released, and maintained system design documentation via company configuration control procedures.
Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Engineering, 2007, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO