1641 Nancy Street
Durham, NC 27703
Job Objective Seeking to join a reputed organization as a Manufacturing Engineering to deliver the best of my professional ability.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in complex mechanical assembly and manufacturing assembly
- Proven track record in Lean Enterprise, Six-Sigma and Continuous Improvement
- Extensive experience in identifying process improvements and cost reduction opportunities
- Proficient with AutoCad Mechanical, PFMEA, process flow, control plans and project planning
- Ability to read and interpret drawing requirements and specification
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent technical problem solving skills
United Technologies, Durham, NC
August 2005 – Present
- Investigated, established and implemented requirements for equipment, tooling, materials and methods of manufacturing.
- Helped plan, design and detail floor layout for efficient production.
- Developed, evaluated and enhanced manufacturing methods.
- Developed and maintained Process Flow, PFMEA, Process Standards and Work Instruction
- Developed and executed manufacturing processes such as mechanical, fastening, welding, testing and other assembly operations.
L-3 Communications, Durham, NC
May 2000 – July 2005
- Proposed and implemented cost reduction and productivity enhancement measures.
- Drove yield improvements throughout the production environment.
- Resolved and corrected day to day production problems.
- Provided Industrial Engineering support activities to the production area.
- Communicated with all departments to ensure the manufacturability of New Products.
- Launched and supported New Products into production.
- Supported company’s LEAN manufacturing initiative.
Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering
Pikeville College, Pikeville, KY