1172 Bernardo Street
Ellettsville, IN 47429
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to utilize my skills as a Manufacturing Engineer to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Manufacturing Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Senior Aerospace Jet Products, Ellettsville, IN
- Coordinated with Manufacturing Engineer and developed assembly instructions for product.
- Designed basic manufacturing layout of process.
- Documented all procedures and performed quality audits for same.
- Monitored proper flow of manufacturing process.
- Prepared training manuals for end user of product.
- Identified areas that needed development and mentioned it to seniors.
Manufacturing Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Volt Workforce Solutions, Ellettsville, IN
- Designed and modified manufacturing process, made it more cost effective with help of plans and associated tools.
- Analyzed all project requests and determined their compatibility with manufacturing process.
- Evaluated design of aerospace products and developed necessary modification to it according to requirement of client.
- Performed troubleshoot on process and resolved all technical issues, made necessary changes if required.
- Developed various environmental and stress tests on aerospace products and prototypes.
- Prepared an estimated cost of change in product design.
- Resolved all technical problems and performed investigation on incidents.
- Determined pros and cons of alternative design that were suggested and its feasibility in production process.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working as manufacturing engineer in a production environment
- Sound knowledge of assemblies and manufacturing process
- Familiarity with ISO9001/ISO14001 Quality Management Systems
- Deep knowledge of design techniques and related tools
- Immense ability to evaluate supplies and take corrective action
- Outstanding skills to perform root cause analysis
- Skilled to work with varied machine parts and metals
- Proficient in using Catia Design software, Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus Notes
- Remarkable ability to multitask and meet deadlines
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Bluegrass Community & Technical College, Lexington, KY