2851 Rogers Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Job Objective Seeking Lead Mechanical Engineer position with a company in which my skills and training can continue to advance.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with mechanical flow diagrams, piping drawings, general arrangement drawing
- Familiarity with concepts, practices, National Consensus Standards and procedures within Mechanical Engineering discipline
- Profound knowledge of thermal hydraulic performance analysis for secondary balance of plant
- Proficient with FMEA, DFM/A, Six Sigma, AutoCAD, motion control systems, sensors, actuators and robotic mechanisms
- Solid understanding of commonly used mechanical concepts
- Superior communications and technical writing skills
Lead Mechanical Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Energy Solutions, Cincinnati, OH
- Supervised a team of Mechanical Engineers.
- Analyzed technical documents and coached Mechanical Engineering Team.
- Headed multi-disciplinary engineering staff.
- Managed training budgets.
- Aided division business development activities.
- Imparted studies and benefit analysis of solutions.
- Formulated technical scopes of work and documentation.
- Monitored accomplishment of team goals.
- Coordinated with nuclear station staff and management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Central Kentucky Technical College, Lexington, KY