1467 Rodney Street
Overland, MO 63114
Objective To gain a Junior Test Engineer position in which to utilize my prior job experience, enhance my abilities and to aid in the growth of the company.
- Remarkable experience in automation testing
- Profound knowledge in formulating performance and automation frameworks
- Steep knowledge of manual and automated test tools, handling shell scripts and verifying back end logs
- Solid understanding of Rational Tools, SQA testing, SDLC and QA
- Familiarity with SQL
- Superior interpersonal and communication skill
Junior Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
ALTEK Information Technology Inc., Overland, MO
- Examined various applications and conducted related tests.
- Formulated test cases, plans and schedules.
- Maintained records of test plans, performance and results.
- Drafted test data.
- Assisted testers and IT professionals.
Junior Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
SRA International, Inc., Overland, MO
- Evaluated business and technical documents.
- Coordinated activities between application development teams.
- Aided to develop an automation test framework.
- Formulated automation test scripts.
- Corresponded with other team members.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, NAES College, Chicago, IL