4340 Ruckman Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73113
Job Objective To increase the value of an organization seeking new employees by using my skills as a Junior Network Engineer to fill vacant position.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in desktop and server troubleshooting and extensive practicality in Microsoft Windows network environment
- Profound knowledge of systems administration on varied hardware and software platforms
- Steep knowledge of networks, TCP & IP protocol suite and computer hardware.
- Ability to support systems, hardware and applications
- Ability to learn latest technologies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Superior communication skills
Junior Network Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Energy Enterprise Solutions, LLC, Oklahoma City, OK
- Aided management of a global enterprise environment.
- Maintained Windows 2003 Active Directory Domain and enterprise production servers.
- Provided third level user support and data center management.
- Formulated configuration management and maintenance procedures.
- Managed multiple desktop images.
- Repaired system stoppages.
- Outlined daily activities and coordinated system maintenance.
- Coordinated with software engineers.
- Managed logs of major events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Tennessee Technological University, Cookeville, TN